The exchange implies that a Croatian artist invites a foreign artist for a joint concert performance in the territory of the Republic of Croatia, while a foreign artist invites a Croatian artist for a joint performance in the foreign performer’s country of operation.
The invitation is intended for performers who are interested in presenting themselves abroad in collaboration with a foreign partner and is not intended for promoters/event organizers. The applicant must be the performer themselves or their representative (manager, band member).
For one exchange (two concerts) within the support program, We Move Music Croatia – Artist Exchange Program, a total amount of €1,000.00 has been allocated.
The aim of this program is to support the collaboration between Croatian artists and suitable international partners (excluding ex-YU countries) who will ensure audience attendance for Croatian performers during their performances abroad. The experiences gained from performing abroad are crucial steps for artists to enter the international market. Additionally, the exchange program also provides a significant educational component with the participation of essential music professionals involved in organizing international concerts, who will share their practical experiences.
- The musical artist must have a well-developed plan for the exchange project, which will take place between July 15 and December 15, 2023, in collaboration with an international partner (musical artist or legal representative of an international artist/group). The plan must include confirmed dates for both concerts, names of clubs/venues where the concerts will be held, and a promotional plan.
- Information about the international partner and the reason for selection; a description of intentions and further possibilities for collaboration with the international partner in the future.
- An artist can only be supported in this manner once in 2023.
- The artist must promote the organization We Move Music Croatia on promotional materials related to the concert events (website, social media, printed promotional materials).
- In the event of support approval, the artist must provide a brief report on the concerts held within 14 days of their occurrence. The report should include information on the progress and attendance of the concert performances, at least 2 media reports related to the concerts in the form of links or scanned documents, and photo documentation.
- The financial support will be disbursed based on a contract with the artist (in the case of a musical group, one of the band members) after submitting the report.
The applications will be accepted through the electronic form of the Artist Exchange Program, which can be found at the following link: https://forms.gle/pEFbA6zWC1kGZy4A9
On the following link https://bit.ly/artistexchangeprogram you can find the artists open for the Exchange Program.